A BIT ABOUT ME...
I am 49 and have lived in North Devon for the last 10 years with my family and our pets.
I have first hand experience of the huge benefits of therapy and I enjoy exploring how emotions can affect us with my clients.
I grew up in Northumberland and have always loved animals and the outdoors. I like to incorporate these elements into my work, offering walk and talk therapy as well animal assisted therapy for clients who request it.
I have experience in all of the following sectors
I am an accredited member of The National Counselling Society with:
- Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Counselling,
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychology
-Professional Diploma in Supervision
- Professional Diploma Working with Children and Young People.
- BSc degree Animal Science
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Education.
- I hold a current DBS for working with children in Devon.